All the times he did get sex are marked with italics.
This is it. This is pretty much the pentacle of male privilege in the U.S. When a husband whole heartedly believes that he is a victim to unfair treatment by his wife because she denied him sex 26 times in a month.
When a man think his pleasures is more important than a women NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX and since they are married he has every right to her body and by denying him access to her body she is denying him said right.
He thinks her “excuses” for having sex are also unreasonable. And what are some of those “excuses”?
-She was too tired to have sex.
-She was sick.
-She was too drunk.
-She felt tender (in vaginal region) after having sex the other day.
-They didn’t have enough time because they had somewhere to be. (Which means he was fully prepared to have enough time to get himself off INSIDE his wife while knowing they wouldn’t have enough time for her pleasure)
These are all unreasonable “excuses”
I saw the Reddit thread, and most people were siding with him because she was committing the unacceptable crime of not having sex with him, and even among those who were more sympathetic were starting with ”he did it in an immature way…BUT” and it’s just so depressing how much people hate women that are not ”fulfilling their purpose” of being fucked by men.
The comments on the Buzzfeed link are full of women defending the guy.
It makes me so fucking sick.
Next older person to complain about millennials has to pay off a random 20-something’s student loans
- What is a habit you have picked up from someone else who is no longer in your life?
- What is one of your biggest regrets?
- What’s something you are super proud of that you have done?
- What are your favourite parts of your body?
- What soothes you when you…
"i was born in the wrong century," the girl sighs as she imagines a future where women have full ownership of their own bodies
Pleasantly surprised where this went
Breaking via ABC News: UN Human Rights Council votes to open inquiry into alleged war crimes in Gaza; U.S. is the ONLY “no” vote.
That’s because the U.S. is a direct accomplice to every war crime that Israel commits.
I love how the countries opting to abstain believe they’re appearing neutral and “level headed” because it’s anything but. You’re fucking transparent. Drop the pretense.
USA supports genocide.
Today’s mental health reminder: a relapse, a sudden series of attacks, a string of awful days, (or whatever your step back may be) does not decrease your value. Take your time, do some self care, reflect on the progress that you have made. You are strong; one step back is nothing when you look at the journey you have already made.
Like I said, I already answered it. But I guess a lot of people didn’t bother to read it, so here it is again. Maybe pay some fucking attention this time.
- In some parts of the world, women can not:
- drive a car
- leave the house without being escorted by a man
- own property
- obtain a divorce without her husband’s permission
- there are places where women are put in prison for being raped, or even forced to marry their rapist
- there are places where marital rape and abuse against women are perfectly legal
- in this country, legislation is constantly being passed saying what cis women/people with vaginas can and cannot do with their own bodies, when so such legislation is ever passed for men
- cis women/people with vaginas are denied certain types of birth control in some states if they’re not married, but do you think unmarried men are ever denied condoms or Viagra?
- many employers will not cover multiple forms of birth control, which is used for multiple medical purposes other than just contraception, but they will cover erectile dysfunction meds, which are used ONLY for sex - cis women/people with vaginas are punished for having sex, men are free to do as they please
- IN FACT: Bills regulating cis women’s/people with vaginas’ bodies in 2013 alone: 624 - Bills regulating men’s bodies since the dawn of time: 0
- How about this gem: employers cannot technically fire a cis woman/pregnant person for being pregnant, HOWEVER, they CAN fire her/them if her/them pregnancy prevents her/them from not being able to lift more than 60 lbs, and you’re not supposed to lift for than 20 during pregnancy - a man CANNOT lose his job if he has a disability that prevents him from being able to lift that much
- And don’t even get me STARTED on the wage gap, which varies depending on your race - men make more than women as a whole, but then white women make more than black women, who make more than latina women - it’s a disgrace
- and WoC are fighting battles that white women have already won
- and so are trans women, who are in an eternal battle to even be TREATED like real women, which of course they are just as much real women as cis women are
- and non-binary people with vaginas need and deserve all the same bodily autonomy rights that women need and deserve as well
Once again, this was a list I made off the top of my head in about 10 minutes or so. So I’m not exactly sure why people are asking. It’s about as basic as it gets.
If you like to read listen up: chapters/Coles/indigo franchise has a special deal going on right now until august 4th - if you buy 5 or more bargain books (clearance ) you get 50% off the purchase of those books.
BOOKS FOR LITERALLY A FRACTION OF THE COST!
Also if you have their Irewards card you still get your 10% off on top of that deal!
Like for 17 items PLUS my mom’s irewards membership renewal the bill was $111.00 that is nuts.
I got 3 cookbooks for university at $0.89 a piece that are usually $25 each.
All in all today was great because I got new books and this sale is unreal - great for anyone on a budget!